Why partner with Netlift
Mobility challenges are having an increasing impact on corporations. The recruitment and well-being of employees is a priority. The fight against climate change shadows every decision.
Companies need high-level support and technologies adapted to their reality. A high-tech manufacturer located in an industrial zone will not use the same solutions as a downtown service office.
By combining all available options that are immediately accessible (employees' personal cars, corporate parking, etc.) and by adding a controlled transportation offer (collective taxis, shuttles), employers can resolve their mobility issues.
A new generation of carpooling, aligned with reality
Commuter carpooling is a very powerful mobility solution for employers, provided all the conditions for success are met. We support each client in order to establish the right model adapted to their specific situation.
Selecting the right incentives, planning and managing dedicated parking lots, demand-responsive transportation, and guaranteed ride home solutions—our expertise and cutting-edge technology can solve complex mobility, recruitment, and infrastructure challenges.
Assessment of needs
It starts with a detailed assessment of the current mobility situation and the potential of a personalized program for the company.
- Understanding and analysis of the criteria for success
- Interactive map of employee commute and identification of possible matches
- Definition of business rules, incentives and parking control, if applicable
Once the parameters are defined, the preparation of a project plan and a deployment schedule is essential.
- Recruitment and membership campaign, including all communication and advertising tools
- Dedicated web page that presents all the details of the program for the benefit of employees
Technological tools set up
The customization of the application and/or the web platform follows, according to the agreed business rules.
- Account creation and access
- Configuration of desired features and reports
- Documentation and training on the web platform and its advantages
- Integration of parking access control tools, if applicable
The implementation of Netlift’s tools is only the beginning of a partnership.
- Customer service via messaging, email and phone to support program participants
- Survey, data analysis and program adjustments according to participants' expectations
- Continuous support for the client to help the company achieve its objectives and plan the growth of the program over time
Claire Aubert, Group Leader Environmental, Health and Safety, CAE
Netlift has made it possible to convert more than 10% of CAE staff to carpool in 60 days. These employees can now count on a fast, affordable, and efficient mobility solution.