The delivery of medication, specimens, and sanitary equipment needs to be carried out by authorized carriers or drivers operating an internal fleet of trucks.
Regardless of the vehicle dispatched, the medical sector must be able to centralize, optimize, and monitor all requests. Significant gains are made when a clear overview allows for a better distribution of orders.
Steps to launch
Assessment of needs
It all starts with a detailed assessment of the tools and processes in place.
- Understanding the need and analyzing the criteria for success
- Definition of business rules and objectives of the collaboration
Technological tools set up
The web platform is personalized according to the requirements of the hospital and its teams.
- Account creation and access
- Configuration of desired features and reports
- Documentation and training on the web platform and its advantages
- App training with the drivers
Implementation of the online platform
The implementation of Netlift’s tools is only the beginning of a partnership.
- Customer service via messaging, email and phone to support the teams who use the platform and the app on a daily basis
- Survey, data analysis and adjustments to the tools according to the growing needs of the teams
- Continuous support for the client to support the hospital in achieving its objectives
Vincent Deslauriers, Administrative Technician, Transportation Department, CIUSSS du Nord-de-l'Île-de-Montréal
I appreciate the integration [of the web platform] within our organization; it allows us to be more efficient in our transportation management and has considerably reduced our waiting time. They are attentive to our needs and are able to adapt their platform accordingly; flexibility is an edge for us. There is always on-call service for problems or requests for information and the staff is receptive and courteous.