Non-emergency medical transportation (NEMT)
The demand for non-urgent patient transportation (NUPT) is growing faster than the available supply. With regulated budgets, the medical community expects greater productivity from its suppliers—doing more with less.
Thanks to its tools, Netlift allows for a sync with the appointment systems, ride traceability, and financial transparency in the management of thousands of rides completed by taxis and paratransit vehicles for medical establishments.
Steps to launch
Assessment of needs
It all starts with a detailed assessment of the tools and processes in place.
- Understanding the need and analyzing the criteria for success
- Definition of business rules and objectives of the collaboration
Technological tools set up
The web platform is personalized according to the requirements of the hospital and its teams.
- Account creation and access
- Configuration of desired features and reports
- Documentation and training on the web platform and its advantages
Implementation of the online platform
The implementation of Netlift’s tools is only the beginning of a partnership.
- Customer service via messaging, email and phone to support the teams who use the platform on a daily basis
- Survey, data analysis and adjustments to the tools according to the growing needs of the teams
- Continuous support for the client to support the hospital in achieving its objectives
Sébastien Tran, Home Car Coordinator, Home and Community Services, CIUSSS du Nord-de-l'Île-de-Montréal
Our home care vaccination mandate, with the short deadlines that we had and the massive expectations towards us, would have been downright impossible without Netlift!
Amélie Thiffault, Mobile Vaccination Coordinator, CIUSSS du Nord-de-l'Île-de-Montréal
Very good experience. An attentive team that makes sure to rectify the issues that we highlight and ensures to follow-up afterwards. My account executive (Jade) is very helpful, always in a good mood and above all, ready to answer and rectify any issues or last minute additions... Our schedules sometimes changes at the last minute and Netlift is always there to support us!